Tuesday, April 16, 2013

If Art were a man Gordito would have to live in the garage.

Now lets get to the good stuff!
ART
I love art.
I am addicted to art.
I am obsessed with art.
I can NOT get enough art.

I'm late for work every single day because I'm on Instagram looking at art.  I never get dinner done in a timely manner because I'm blog-hopping on the computer from one artist to the next.  I never get my laundry caught up because I'm upstairs in my studio making art.
It's a problem.  I realize it's a problem but please DO NOT schedule an intervention because I LIKE it.  A LOT.  Too much?  Yes, but I don't care. There's no baby awaiting a diaper change anymore and who cares if Gordito has to match up his own socks because I didn't get to it?
 IT'S BECAUSE I WAS DOING THIS:
 AND THIS
 AND THIS
A few of you will understand and some of you will think it's ridiculous...because it is.
 A ridiculous life to live and I'm right in the middle of it smiling from ear to ear!

No comments: