Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who the heck is Candy?

A little about little ole me...
I'm a mom.  A GREAT one I might add.  How do I KNOW I'm a great mom?  I have 2 perfect kids that's how!

Brock my son is 24.  He is the cutest thing EVER!  He's a Senior Airman in the US Air Force [insert proud mom face here].  He is married to a beautiful girl named Lauren and they promise not to give me grandkids for a while.  They live in Abilene, TX where he is stationed.
Beighly is my High School Senior.  She is amazing.  She has had countless obstacles in her 18 years and each of them has grown and shaped her into something I can not yet put into words.  She lives with purpose.  She works hard, stands up for what she believes in, and has the most wonderful sense of humor.  The amount of self-confidence she possesses is uncanny for a girl of her age.  God has great things for her and I'm so glad to be along for the ride.
John (my Gordito) is my best friend.  This blog is not long enough and I don't have the time to list all of his amazing qualities or the perfect life that we share every day.  Just trust me when I say, "Life is good."



No comments: